Download the TeamViewer DEB package from :
When you Click on the teamviewer_amd64.deb file with a double click.
- The TeamViewer installation package will open in the Ubuntu Software Center.
- Click on the Install button.
- The Authenticate dialog box will open.
- Enter the administrative password.
- Click on the Authenticate button.
- Team Viewer will be installed.
- The status within the Ubuntu Software Center changes to Installed.
- Team Viewer is installed on your Ubuntu system and can be started from the menu.
teamviewer installation through command line..
sudo apt install teamviewer_amd64.deb
now it will ask “Do you want to continue?” [Y/n], type Y to continue the installation.